Fractional Controller Services
Gina Scott & Associates also offers a range of retainer services which vary in scope based upon specific client needs. Fractional Controller and Business Advisory Retainer services fill gaps when your business is growing or increasing in complexity but not to the extent that you can justify a full time hire of the talent and caliber required to manage your accounting and reporting at a more strategic level.
During the unique lifecycles of your business, you may encounter needs above and beyond the day to day management and maintenance of your books. We have worked with many clients in these situations and have designed a range of services that can be individually scoped to support you through specific types of business lifecycle events.
Examples of the type of scenarios you experience where incremental project-based Controller support is required might include:
- Hyper growth which requires timely management and reporting of financials
- A need to restructure the company and ownership as part of succession, retirements or health challenges faced by a principal
- Staff transitions or gaps in staff skill sets for certain financial responsibilities
Examples of Fractional Controller Services
These services are offered in addition to any of the foundational accounting and bookkeeping packages described here and are individually scoped based on the specific situations. Examples include:
- Oversee the day-to-day accounting function
- Analyze financial statements & analytics
- Advise management in financial status
- Assist management with budgeting and forecasting
- Manage and monitor cash flow
Please contact us as we would love to discuss how we might help you in these situations!